HOW DO WE UNCLOG DRAINS?
Unlike our competitors, who bring in specialized plumbers trained in all phases of plumbing with over-stocked trucks to clean a simple drain, we have drain technicians whose primary training is only drain cleaning, This allows us to send you a top quality plumber at such a great price!
IS THERE A CATCH TO CLEANING YOUR DRAIN?
There is no catch if you book your service call during regular business hours. If you book your service call after hours or on the weekend, we charge double because we have to pay our technicians overtime. Our prices are half of our competition.
90% of drain stoppages can be cleaned with a standard drain-cleaning snake. The other 10% may be a serious problem and need alternative solutions, such as hydro-jetting, video sewer imagery or trench-less pipe lining.
Got a bigger job? Just like our Corona plumbers specifically skilled in drain cleaning, we also have master technicians with the knowledge and equipment to handle any sewer or drain repair.
Call us for a fast, satisfaction guaranteed solution to all your drain and sewer problems in Corona. Speak with the drain and sewer line experts from Option One Plumbing and Rooter today. Not only do you receive great service, but we have a range of special offers to give you the best value for your drain and sewer needs.
Here are some of the drain problems we can help with TODAY:
1. Clogged Drains: We can clean your drain, and have the latest equipment to blast away clogs and we can even warranty the drain in many circumstances. There is not a drain we cant beat.
2. Leaking / Collapsed Drains: If you have a leaking or collapsed drain or sewer line we can help with a thorough diagnosis and repair. We have a range of equipment to pinpoint the exact source of the problem, saving you time and money on only having to repair the right part of the line from the beginning. We can put a drain line camera down your pipe, and even show you exactly whats causing the problem. Once diagnosed, we can help you with a range of options to solve your issue.
3. Drain Obstructions & Root Intrusions: If you have a Sewer drain obstruction or a tree root intrusion, we have equipment and anti-root bacterial agents to clear your pipes and get them functioning again. It is important with a root intrusion to run a camera down the line to make sure there aren’t other consequences to the intrusion, or more roots further down the line
4. Drain Repairs & Replacements with a LIFETIME WARRANTY: Option One Plumbing and Rooter is able to offer a range of repairs and replacements with a 50 year warranty, Option One Plumbing and Rooter will warranty the new pipe. We also offer trenchless sewer replacement.
5. New Sewer Lines and City Connections: Option One Plumbing and Rooter can install your new sewer lines, or your new connection to the city sewer.
THE OPTION ONE PLUMBING AND ROOTER DIFFERENCE:
When you choose Option One Plumbing and Rooter you are choosing the BEST drain cleaning service in Corona.
1. FAST, FAST, FAST! 24 Hours, 7 Days Drain Cleaning in Corona, we’ll be there when you need us – on time, and ready to go.
2. Fully licensed and Insured for your protection.
3. Better Business Bureau members with an A rating.
4. Satisfaction Guaranteed service: You to be happy with the level of service we provide or we will make it right.
5. Prices Up-Front: For your peace of mind, you will know the price of the work we will do before we start.
6. Polite, Friendly and Tidy: Call us and discover the Option One Plumbing And Rooter difference for yourself.
When you need a local drain and sewer cleaning service in Corona, call the professionals at Option Plumbing And Rooter today.