Real estate in Rancho Cucamonga
Rancho Cucamonga has scenic views of the beautiful San Gabriel Mountains. It is known for its gorgeous architecture and an amazing history that can only lead to an even better future. The city has great schools, community resources, 20 parks and successful businesses. The city is a wonderful place for newcomers.
Reside in a Rancho Cucamonga hotel such as Starwood Resorts, Hilton, Marriott or Holiday Inn. Take a shuttle to the LA/Ontario International Airport that is just five minutes away. There is also a good commuter rail connection that goes to LA and other parts of the state.
Would you be interested in living in this amazing city? Rancho Cucamonga homes are very inviting to newcomers. The city is situation in San Bernardino County, and many would say that it is one of the best places to live. Real estate in Rancho Cucamonga CA is ideal for those who are ready to invest in top notch properties. Build your dream home knowing that the surrounding area is filled with beauty, peace and tranquility.
Rancho Cucamonga Ca is a very fast-growing city. Not only is it a beautiful city, but it is also very safe for singles and families alike. It is a wonderful place to live, play and work. Buildings in the city have amazing architecture, and the communities are all very well planned.
Features of Rancho Cucamonga Homes
These homes are not only very spacious, but also comfortable, convenient and safe. You can expect to have the best when it comes to safety, security, parking, transportation and recreation. In addition, there are different types of homes in the area such as single-family homes, villas, condos, rental properties and vacation homes.
Many of these homes are surrounded by beautiful vistas that are in a quiet setting, which makes them especially warm and inviting. When you choose your new home in Rancho Cucamonga, not only will you get your dream home, but many believe that it will also have the perfect setting.
Quick Facts Real Estate in Rancho Cucamonga CA
- The population in the zip code of 91730 has grown 62.89 percent since 2000.
- The average high temperature is 92.2 degrees in July
- The average low temperature is 43.8 degrees in January
- The average rainfall is 19.9 percent annually
- The average snowfall is .1 inches annually.
- The average commute time in the city is 29 minutes, when the national average is 26 minutes.
- Most of the population travel via automobile
- The cost of living in the city is the same as the average for the State of California.
- The national cost of living is 36 percent lower than that of Rancho Cucamonga.
- The national cost of housing is 93 percent lower than that of Rancho Cucamonga.
- The unemployment rate in the 91730-zip code is 4.8 percent. The national average is 5.2 percent.
- The percentage of jobs in Rancho Cucamonga has gone up by 3.44 percent.
- The median home cost in the 91730-zip code is $381,400.
- Home appreciation has been 3.31 percent over the last decade.
- Public schools in the 91730-zip code spend $8,152 on each child. The national average is $12,383.
- The teacher to student ratio in the 91730-zip code is 1:25.7.