Drain Cleaning in Upland, CA

Your Trusted Drain Cleaning Experts Proudly Serving Upland, CA for 30+ Years | 24 Hour Emergency Services Available

Rancho Cucamonga Drain Cleaning Coupon

Get a $68 Drain Cleaning Special!


Upland's $68 Drain Cleaning Special

Offering top-notch drain cleaning services in Upland, California is something we at Option One Plumbing are proud to do. With our knowledge, cutting-edge equipment, and commitment to customer satisfaction we're here to make sure your plumbing system runs well and your drains stay clear of clogs.

How Are Drains Unclogged?

A typical drain-cleaning snake can be used to clear 80%–90% of blockages in drains. The remaining 10%–20% might have total blockages and require different approaches, like trenchless pipe lining, hydro-jetting, or camera inspection. Whatever drain problem you may have, our drain specialists can help.

Services for Same-Day Drain Cleaning

We take pride in having drain technicians at your door the same day! Give us a call for a quick response and let Option One Plumbers fix any of your sewage and drain issues. Ask about our $68 Drain Cleaning Special in Upland, California..

Plumbers in Upland, CA

Schedule a drain cleaning service and experience the Option One Plumbing difference!

Clogged Drains

In addition to offering drain cleaning services, our licensed drain specialists also have the newest tools available to remove blockages. Our licensed drain specialists typically offer warranties, proving that there isn't a drain that we can't fix. Hydro jetting is useful when other techniques are insufficient.

Leaking/Collapsed Drains

With the help of a variety of tools, our drain specialists can identify the precise cause of the issue and save you both time and money. With the use of a sewer line camera, we can precisely locate the source of the problem in your pipe. After a diagnosis, we can provide you with a variety of options to address your problem.

Drain Obstructions & Root Intrusions

We have the tools and anti-root bacterial agents necessary to clear your pipes and restore their functionality if you have a tree root invasion or obstruction in your sewer drain. When dealing with a root intrusion, it's critical to move a camera down the line to ensure that no additional roots or other consequences are present.

What Could Be Causing Your Plumbing To Smell?

5 common reasons your plumbing may be smelling.



"I recommend Billy and Option One. Billy was knowledgeable and willing to share so that I could understand the issues and fixes. Nice guy!"

— Kim B.
Upland, CA

"I've worked with this company 25 years now I'm and the owners are very pleased with all the work that has been done. Quick n clean service pricing is reasonable .. Thank you"

— Edna S.
Ontario, CA

"Armando came out and did a great job unclogging my sink. Very knowledgeable and answered all the questions I asked"

— Heather H.
Fontana, CA

Satisfaction Guarantee

If you are not 100% satisfied with your experience or service, we will make it right.

Safety Guarantee

The safety of our team members and our clients is valued above all. We are committed to keeping your family and home safe

Cleanliness Guarantee

We guarantee our work area will be clean or we'll hire a professional cleaning company to do it for us.